Thursday, October 17, 2013

September 27, 2013


Hey family!
Wow-- this is kinda weird writing you but I am excited and ps mom get your editing skills on because I am the worst at typing haha! Well I miss you all a lot but let me just tell you it is so fun here! I love it so much! The spirit is so strong every day-- it is like I am living in the temple! So my p-day is on Fridays and I sent you a letter yesterday! But lets see the first day I got here we had lots of classes and we did this big group role play thing which was super cool. My zone and district is super cool and my companion is a character!  She is really smart and I am learning that she is a super good friend! At first I became good friends with all the girls in my district and then I learned that Heavenly Father really knew what He was doing when He paired me up with Sister Hansen. She has a super strong testimony and she is a really good missionary! She makes me want to obey the rules more and she is really good at finding scriptures fast! The other girls are all really cool too. One is from Australia and she literally says “I need to go to the luu” haha I love it but it is really hard not to mimic her accent when she talks. Plus, she calls cookies biscuits and it is really funny! Another one that I really like is from Utah her name is Sister Shannon and she is going to my same mission!  She is deaf and has hearing aids that help her but if she takes them out she can’t hear a word I am saying! haha There is one named Sister Hamilton and she is literally the most positive person around and then the last one is Sister Merrill and she is pretty nice too but she has a really funny personality! Well for what else I have learned is that -- I don’t know what anyone is really going through. I have learned that we all have such different lives and we can learn so much from others experiences! It is crazy how different all of our lives are but we all live in the same room and I learn something from each of them everyday! I love it I hope all is going well back at home.   I loves all your letters-- they made me cry because I know I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a family that is that amazing! I am so glad I get to be with you guys for eternity! ps Boys-- everyone who sees your pics think you are cute and girls-- they all want your hair! I love you all so much! Thanks for being there for me! 
Love forever and always 
Sister Oliver
ps It is really funny because I don’t know anyone’s first names but I feel like I have known them my whole life! 
ps I will try to get you my pics but they aren’t working right now so I am having issues I might just have to send them!

Sorry-- I forgot to tell you mom, I checked-- she doesn’t have bed bugs!  I  met a guy out here who is learning 5 different languages so he will know six!  He has been here 9 weeks and he has said his testimony in almost all of them! I have met so many amazing missionaries and they all are so cool.  Well I love you guys so much and can’t wait to hear from you! Oh and I don’t have that bad of headaches yet! I got one last night but I haven’t had any diet coke since I have been here so I am saying Heavenly Father has a hand in that! Oh and yesterday I had to get two shots so if you look at my bank account that is where all that money went.  I had to get my last Hepetitus B shot and the Flu shot! haha  It wasn’t that bad its just a little sore but I got a cookie after and the sweetest old man came up to me and called me the cookie monster!  It reminded me that I am still the same Cassie I always was!! hahahahah well love you

No comments:

Post a Comment