Tuesday, November 18, 2014

September 29, 2014

Mom & family,
I loved that part of Elder Uchtdorfs talk as well! You guys always know just what to say to me and I know even though I am so far from you,  I just feel like Heavenly Father reminds me of my love for you and our family every day and it just keeps growing and growing! As for all your questions,  I will try to get them all!  We don’t bike in this area because Sister Anderson is full time car! Her back really has something wrong with it but she is just literally the toughest person out here! She has taught me more than I can explain and she is so consecrated! I want to be just like her! We literally pray everyday that we will be together through the holidays! So this area is seriously my favorite that I have been in so far! It is perfect! We have all the crazy experiences and the ward is sooooo great! They treat us like family and I love all the members! On our year mark a Sister named Sister Everett took us to Sweet Tomatoes in Raleigh because she knew it was my favorite and she loves it too! The members take such good care of us and they make everything more fun when they come out with us!  That picture is so funny that you posted of me! That is one of my greatest friends out here,  Sister Bowers and she seriously is like a sister to me! We had CMLC this week, which is just a meeting with all the leaders and  the President.   All of my closest friends were there! It was the best thing ever!! Even my favorite Elders were all there! The whole Pembroke crew!! It was a great meeting and I just love our President! He is so inspired! As for this week it has been amazing! We started teaching a lady named Michelle not to long ago and she is the best! She is getting baptized on the 16th! Her whole family came to church yesterday and she bore her testimony! She has a daughter named Chelsea and during the whole conference she snuggled up to me! It really reminded me how much I miss my little sisters and how blessed I am to be in our family! Ahh I really can’t explain to you how much I love being a missionary! This truly is the greatest work and even though we have hard days there are so many great days to outweigh the bad! We ate with this less active family this week, well they are actually part members and they were so funny.  They love missionaries and he had like 40 name tags of all the missionaries that he has met with. We were nervous to go over there at first because he reminds me of this man in Pembroke that I might be afraid of but we got home and both of us said that it went through our heads that he killed all the missionaries to get there tags... haha!! He didn’t-- but it was a really fun dinner! We also ate at a house this week where I think all I really ate was cat hair-- good protein!haha!!   I love the family so much that I can take a few fur balls! As for everything else,  I am just so excited for conference!! This is one of my favorite weekends!!   What if they extend sister missionaries time??? We all are betting on it out here! I guess we will just wait to see! But anyways,  I hope y’all have so much fun in Utah!! Know that I love and miss you so much!! You are the best family!!
Love always, 
Cass
ps  The weather is the best out here!!! Soooo nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment