Saturday, January 24, 2015

December 8, 2014

Mom & Family--
This week-- Holy Cow I don’t even know where to start! It has been crazy! Well so on Monday we had to drink an egg shot, yep a full egg out of a shot glass! The Martins,  a family in Zebulon, make every leaving missionary do that so it is pretty funny! It was nasty! But don’t worry you should get the video sometime this week! Then on Tuesday I had to say goodbye to Sister Anderson... pretty much tore my heart out and stomped on it! It was seriously one of the hardest things but then I got put with Sister Bauers and she is great! I actually really like her! She makes me laugh a lot and so that is really good! I have a feeling that we will really get along! We are both just laid back so that is nice! haha Oh-- by the way, she is 6 ft.!!! Sooo tall!  She is kinda a new missionary so that is fun as well! So since Sister Anderson left so did our car!!  Now we are part- time car so we pretty much have been with members all week because I officially hate biking!! But it is all right because the Lord blesses us when we bike so that is good! This week we were biking and we stopped for this lady that was raking her leaves and we talked to her and honestly she was so excited to hear about the Book of Mormon that she asked us for a chapter to read and she told us she would read it that night! We met with her again on Saturday and she told us that she read the chapter and she knows that it is the word of God! So that was pretty great! We have also been seeing George a lot and Charles! I just love them both so much! Sister Anderson says that I had to come on my mission to meet George but if I said that about all the people that I feel that way about,  I think my list would be way too long! Just know little girls-- that a mission is one of the best things that I have ever chosen to do! I hope y'all know that it is part of me! It has changed my life for the better and I am so grateful that I get to serve Heavenly Father every day! I have the best calling in the whole world. I really don’t know how else to explain how much I love being a missionary! I know that this gospel is true and I know the Book of Mormon is true! I will finish it by the end of this year for the 4th time! It is a road map for each of us! I promise that if you read it you will never have to worry about all the scary things that are around you.  You will always have the strength to overcome whatever you face! I love you all so much and I miss you! You are the greatest family!!
Love always Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment