Wednesday, January 29, 2014

December 30, 2013


Okay we are back on and I read some of your letters!! It sounded like Christmas was great!! Cami,  I can’t believe you are a big kid now!!! woohooo! You all look so beautiful in those pictures Chelsey sent me!!! Thanks Chels for sending them!!! Oh okay-- so Sister Lewis is leaving me tomorrow... we have to go to Raleigh and get my new companion but I am sure whoever it is will be great!! As for the rest of the week here... it has been really slow but it has also been great! Our appointments fell through almost everyday but we did lots and lots of service!! I cut 8 heads of hair on Thursday!!!  Friday we went to see Stefani but it ended up she had a panic attack and went to the hospital!!  We talked to her and she is doing better so we went to Brother Goodman’s again last night to meet her and she didn’t show up but no worries Brother Lee and Sister Mary kept us company talking about how funny it was that the crazy man’s street name is Wimp but anyways we hope this week goes a lot better! I’m telling you the windows of Heaven are opened right above Pembroke, North Carolina! It is a great place to be!!  Anyways this week we don’t know for sure what the rules will be for New Years but usually we can’t visit on holidays unless we are asked to come over.  We usually have a bonfire of some sort and it always ends up being fun!! So hopefully that happens but mainly what I wanted to tell you all this week that I think I forgot to tell you on the phone is how much I love you! I really am so grateful that I am part of our family and that I have fun talking to you on the phone!! I love you all so much.  I really hope you all know that! 
Love forever and always Sister Oliver
ps tell Grammy and Grampy I was gonna write them all this week but we locked ourselves out of our house... well Sister Lewis locked the keys inside so we have been walking everywhere!! haha  Hopefully next week! We have to wait for mama Ang to get home



No comments:

Post a Comment