Monday, February 23, 2015

January 12, 2015

Mom & family,
I miss and love you so much!   As for this week, wow!! Sounds like y'all are busy dawwwggss! I am so excited to see all of you and your tricks and watch you cheer and dance and all that good stuff! I might be a little embarrassed because I was the worst compared to y'all but no worries I always have a strength when it comes to shimming and ain’t nobody takin my throne on that one!! hahaha just kidding!  As for our here in Zion, lets see so we didn’t have the car so we have been with a lot of our members this week! We have transfers tomorrow and Sister Bauer and I are together for another 6 weeks! Everyone is making bets on what will happen after that!! I want to go back to Pembroke for the last bit but I don’t know if that would fly with President! Hmmm-- what else?  Oh so George... he is the best and I know that he knows the gospel is true! He keeps telling me that I need to become a lawyer but I would never! I really don’t know how to explain him to y'all he told me this week that he was praying and he received an answer that I will always be in his life even after my mission. It was a little funny because everyone just knows that somehow I knew him before this.  This week we had one of the best lessons though because we were talking about the Book of Mormon and he said that he would read it multiple times after this and I couldn’t help but cry as he spoke I felt from my heart that it is true. I know that I will always believe it to be true and it will always be the liahona for my own life! We both just started crying and I know that with all my heart the Lord is working on him and he knows that it is true. He just also knows that so much lies on the table for him when he makes the choice that this is the path he needs to take. He expresses that to us and I realized yes, he does have a lot-- like his wife and his family and all his friends and his job.  But what so many of us fail to see is what we receive from this choice as well. I think that being a missionary really is just for me because I came to the conclusion that yes there is a lot that goes into the gospel put there is so much more that comes out of it! If y'all will all pray for George I know that he will feel the strength coming from y'all! Other than that we have just been really working with a lot of part member families. It has been great! I truly love this ward more than anything and I wouldn’t mind staying here till I die! (mission wise that is) Well I just want you all to know how much I love you and miss you! I think about you everyday and talk about you to everyone! 
Love Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment